Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Got a Cherries remote gremlin.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Got a Cherries remote gremlin.

LOL , So that is what the " POOL " comment was about ,,LOL

 Too Kool making Your RC into a Gremmie look-a-like ! Like to see some Pics Bart,,, Also some Pics of Buddy's Drag Gremmie Your doing ??

 Have You see anything in the Mail Yet ???

Cc; Linda, I mailed You off line , But think You did not get My e-mail ?

 I have gotten Your X-Mas card !  Thank You

Take Care & Talk soon  Bill