[BaadAssGremlins] Pro Street Spirit and Merry Christmas to ALL

[BaadAssGremlins] Pro Street Spirit and Merry Christmas to ALL

MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy New Year to Everyone. If anyone is looking
for a Pro Street Spirit for $5000, check out craigslist.org in the
minneapolis MN section. This is not my car but thought someone might be
looking for something like this. And if someone does contact the seller
and is serious about buying it, I could go and check it out for them as
I only live about 30 minutes away. Happy Holidays and be safe, Bob in
MN.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: