Re: [BaadAssGremlins] one more worth noting

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] one more worth noting

Eddie,

I'm sure the '67 will go for some big bucks. I helped a buddy of mine paint a big block '67. In fact, I bought my '72 Gremlin from him.  After I got the Gremlin, I started hanging around his shop trying to learn as much as possible. You may have heard of him. His name is Al Timmer. He used to be into AMC's pretty big........mostly AMX's but he also had a Trans Am Javelin and a couple Rebel Machines. I spent many hours in his restoration shop and wish I had some of the ton's of parts he had collected over the years.

Anyway, the Corvette only had 26,000 miles and won a Bloomington Gold. They said the paint job was better than "factory" plus the owner had painted a couple of suspension pieces. He was pleased with the Gold. I think he sold it for something like $85,000.........and that was in the late 80's.

Rick

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair