Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Towing an AMC

In a message dated 11/28/2006 5:31:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Like AMC's slogan...wider is better. The tow dollys that U-Haul rents are X amount width across. The Pacer is Y amount of width across. So really tight fit, especially on the Pacer's front wheelwells where they might be almost up on, if not on, the dolly's flairs/flaps.
Eddie Stakes'
Knowing this, I was honest with the guys at U-Haul and told them I needed the trailer to haul a 75 Pacer. they said it will fit no problem. Though, I bet the dolly wouldn't, so maybe I had no choice other than to drive it home!

Charlie "Cool Factor X"