[BaadAssGremlins] Another Gremlin Siting - AARP TV commercial

[BaadAssGremlins] Another Gremlin Siting - AARP TV commercial

Earl is driving a beautiful 73-75 blue (w/white stripe) Gremlin X in
the latest AARP television commercial! He states he has been driving
the same car for 20 years accident free. As the ad goes along, we see
Earl standing beside the car at several different angles (you can see
the chrome spoiler in one and the big red X on the grill in another).
Near the end of the commercial, you can glimpse the interior of Earl's
car (I noted the correct steering wheel & door handles). I saw this ad
around Noon time on Fox Network. Has anyone else seen it? ~Lu~

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)