[BaadAssGremlins] Re: nos gremlin grille

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: nos gremlin grille

Thought about trying Caltracs..but i already have the slapper bars.
CORRECTION..they are Competition Engineering brand NOT Chassis
Engineering.Joe--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Olly
<mrmopar00@...> wrote:

> You could always use a pinion snubber with that 8 3/4.  Or the Cal
Trac bars too!

baadass73gremlin@ ...
> wrote:
> >

> > In a message dated 11/6/2006 6:42:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> > martin-davis@ ... writes:
> >
> > LOL funny you say that. I just kicked it up a notch.
> > Davis
> >

> > BRAVE DAVIS OF MARTIN GOING AGAIST THE FEARSOME AND MIGHTY
> > FUTURA289,GODSPEED DEAR DAVIS,GODSPEED! !..sorry bout that,i've
been
> watcing the Rome thing on
> > the Discovery channel LOL
> > Bart