[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Oh Yea !! !

I NEVER said he did't have the $$$12,000 in the Gremlin. All i meant
was it will be HARD to get it out of it!! I REALLY don't want to
total up what all i've already spent on my 72, to build the INDY
headed 401,build the trans,TQ convertor,install the posi 4.11
9"...etc..etc!! NOT even counting the trim,body..extra parts.
NOW...IF Mittsubishi had NOT screwed me BADDDDD on my work comp
settlement  AFTER laying 1200 of us off.......i'd have had the gold
Rebel Machine that a friend sold this summer..a WILD Gremlin already
finished..etc..etc..etc!! BUT....i have to do what i CAN. Wish i had
the $$$ for the $12,000 Gremlin and a few more things...Joe--- In
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@... wrote:

> In a message dated 11/6/2006 6:48:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> martin-davis@... writes:
>
> indy heads are 3Gs ported, then indy intake 450, custom pistons,
wristpins,
> good ring package 1250, sfi Balancer and flexplate add 650, cam
package 500,
> that's about 1/2  the cost of the asking price of the car  and we
haven't
> talked akbout machine work about 3G and assembly of a race  motor
1G, now how bout
> a tranny 1500, converter 900, rear end 2200,  those are real world
figures
> That 12K gremlin may not be such a bad deal  after all.
>  Still didn't talk about ignition, fuel system, chasis work, roll
cage,
> wheels, tires, etc....
>  Just some stuff to think about. I know you can get stuff cheaper
but you
> get what you pay for and quality stuff ain't cheap these days.
>  Davis
>

> Sure the guys got some heavy duty bread in his Gremlin ,but the
fact that
> its a Gremlin is reason why he won't get 12 or more K for it.i've
seen Vegas
> tubbed out and have BB Chevies that can't get the scratch a Camaro
with the same
>  engine.This dudes car is worth about 8 K at the most.
> Bart

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: