Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Oh Yea !! !

In a message dated 11/6/2006 6:48:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
indy heads are 3Gs ported, then indy intake 450, custom pistons, wristpins, good ring package 1250, sfi Balancer and flexplate add 650, cam package 500, that's about 1/2  the cost of the asking price of the car and we haven't talked akbout machine work about 3G and assembly of a race motor 1G, now how bout a tranny 1500, converter 900, rear end 2200, those are real world figures That 12K gremlin may not be such a bad deal after all.
 Still didn't talk about ignition, fuel system, chasis work, roll cage, wheels, tires, etc....
 Just some stuff to think about. I know you can get stuff cheaper but you get what you pay for and quality stuff ain't cheap these days.
 Davis
Sure the guys got some heavy duty bread in his Gremlin ,but the fact that its a Gremlin is reason why he won't get 12 or more K for it.i've seen Vegas tubbed out and have BB Chevies that can't get the scratch a Camaro with the same engine.This dudes car is worth about 8 K at the most.
Bart

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car