Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Cam Question

Cam change will do some good but keep in mind that a cam upgrade is to let it breath/flow in more fuel/air. Keep in mind that the 304's have the small valve heads and then the fact that it is smaller cubic inches, be careful not to go to much or you will be wasting your time and it will fall flat on its face. I put a Comp cams magnum 268 grind in my 304 in my Wrangler with an edlebrock performer intake and edelbrock performer 600 CFM carb. The difference in performance was worth it, it really goes good. Bob in MN. __._,_.___

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car