Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin headers

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin headers

I've seen a couple die and believe me they went with a hard BANG!
 That was before we developed the new oil pump kits
 Davis

Hal <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It must be an AMC if it "Dies Hard"!!
Hal

--- baadass73gremlin@aol.com wrote:

> Standard Time,
> hemmigremmie@yahoo.com writes:
>
> You wont get a ton of replys since this is a die
> hard AMC
> group.Rod
>

> Yeah damn us diehards 'rolls eyes' lol
> Bart

Hidden in Wichita Falls TX

(http://voice.yahoo.com)

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car