[BaadAssGremlins] halloween auctions

I wonder if Ebay planned it that way that they had a RM day this past
Tuesday October 24th, where most anything you shoved on their site was 20
cents. But then all those auctions will end 7 days later on Halloween. Can't
let stuff interfere with getting lots of loot by trick & treating.  Paige
will be at work that night and I'll be stuck here with the kiddies. Already
have the place decorated and have not put out the fog machine yet, that is
usually good to make a few small kids pee on themselves.

Anyhows, with that in mind, the best thing about when fee-bait has a 5 cent,
10 cent or 20 cent listing day is something that normally might cost someone
$5 to $6 to list is only 20 cents. There are a number of AMCers who we all
mail each other as soon as someone finds out. I don't know how some of these
fellows find out this stuff, whether in advance, or sleeping with ebay exec
or something. Maybe it is the time zones. Yea, time zones. But we all shove
as much junk on there for discount as possible after word spreads!

So on Halloween, in between the door bell ringing with ghosts, goblins,
devils, spooks, feel free to look thru these:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZeddiestakesQQhtZ-1
to see if anything spooky worth getting. Have a good evening,

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx