Re: [BaadAssGremlins] hornet grill

hey man how heavy are they ill pull them all when i get down there and
ship them all to ya. ima try to drive down next weekend to do some
huntin, ill stop by and talk to the guy as well.

was gonna go down this weekend but had to change my rotors and brake
pads on my car and i dont think they have ever been off lol dont look
like theyve been turned at all and its a 95 aspire so thats bad lol

GrublinX@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Thanks! I need one for the rear bumper, if it's there.
> Charlie
>
> n a message dated 10/24/2006 8:16:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> warlocke@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>
>     i can try, no clue when im goin down again, but ill write this
>     down when
>     i get home and ill pull them asap, u need front or rear or both if its
>     got them i dunno atm so forgive me lol

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: