RE: [BaadAssGremlins] re:JUNK Gremlin grille i bought on ebay..paypal su

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] re:JUNK Gremlin grille i bought on ebay..paypal sucks

Hey Joe...
I know where your coming from about feebay and all of the garbage. I too
purchased a A/C condensor and compressor from someone(we will just call him
MR. DUMASS!) It was sapposed to be shipped in two different boxes and wasnt.
The 40+ pound compressor was shipped on top of the 3 pound condensor.
Needless to say...by the time I got it there wasnt much, if anything left of
the condensor. I filed a claim and havnet heard a word about it and its been
over 3 months now. I dont have the privlage of using paypal, everything I do
is done with money order. SO... I guess I could be the one called the
DUMASS! I got called all kinds of not so good names from the seller also. I
know where your coming from. I think it all sucks!!

Bill Id.

>From: "jgray_55" <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] re:JUNK Gremlin grille i bought on ebay..paypal
>sucks
>Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 03:46:50 -0000
>
>Ok. I received a email today stating that i might get a refund for the
>busted up Gremlin grille....BUT  i have to EAT the shipping price BOTH
>ways!! They want me to send it back in the WOOD coffin the seller sent
>it in. It cost me $50+ shipping it to me..NOW paypal expects me to pay
>that again to send it back??? Hmmm lets see....i'd lose a total of
>$100+ and also have NO grille?? WTF???? At times i REALLY wonder if
>ebay/paypal " buyer protection" is worth a sh&&^$$ at all?? I sent
>paypal a message...all i want is the cost of repairing the grille. NO
>reply yet from them?? I suppose if i dont do EXACTLY as they want..i
>won't get squat? GEEEEZZZZZ, all i want to do is get the $$$ to FIX the
>damn thing! Joe
>

>Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional