[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Back in the amc way

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Back in the amc way

Wow..that sucks. I bought a complete weather seal kit(including
hatch) for my Gremlin..not opened yet. Did use the PowerMaster GM
style alt on my Ambassador....SUPER!! Alot more parts from
Jeff...still in the boxes..not ready to use them yet. Joe--- In
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "djdaveinpa" <djdave@...> wrote:

> After his website ran me in circles with errors, I called.
> Ordered liftgate glass hole rubber insert 3636770 (2)
> Got 2 pcs. of 5/16 hose instead.
> ordered 2 front wheel cyl. kits, got 2 different kits, in 2
different
> cartons.
>
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jgray_55" <jgray_55@>
wrote:

> > What happened with Kennedy? Wrong parts? I've bought alot from
Jeff.
> > Quite a few i've not installed yet. --- In
> > BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "djdaveinpa" <djdave@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Was hoping to get some more parts sandblasted tonight, but
> > > unfortunately woke up to no water. seems a pipe broke down the
street.
> > > 6 hours later, it was apparent I needed an alternate water
source.
> > > Spent the day installing a shallow water pump leading out to my
old
> > > hand-dug well. Its 9:15 pm and its finally done :-)
> > >
> > > Back to the gremlin..
> > > Does anyone have an alternate online site for the rubber
bumpers for
> > > top of the coil springs? I need 2 but Kennedy did me wrong last
order.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: