Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 73 AMC Hornet Carb question?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 73 AMC Hornet Carb question?

Mine is also a  Sportabout.
Wow Doc   27mpg. Hmmm  howd ya do that??
What do your Hornets have for gears? My parts car has old bias plys and compared to mine they look huge. I think  theyre p70-14s or something like that.

canttosstan@xxxxxxx wrote:
om im sorry i did forget to mention its the sportabout wagon

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min. __._,_.___

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car