Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin Project

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin Project

JOe,
 The missing holes should not effect the balance at all. It is not the same as the one Mad Dog sells. This one is very thick and heavy. A high quality part just some one at mondello was sleeping when they finished it. It was shipped back to them today and I hope to have it back soon.
 Thanks,
 Davis

jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
DAVIS. Great progress man!! Is the Mondello flexplate the one Maddog
sells? Will the missing holes affect your balance? Hope not!!
Congrats on the HP##'s!!Joe BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, Davis

davis@> wrote:

> > I got the motor installed yesterday and went in to put the tranny
in
> > today and found that the Mondello 420.00 flexplate didn't have
any
> > converter bolt holes! So that will be shipped back to them
tuesday and
> > hope to have it back soon.
> > So I pulled the fuel cell out to tighten the bung fittings and
also
> > added wires for the fuel sending unit and an 8 AN line for the
vent.
> > mounted it back up and connected the fast filler neck to th
efactory
> > fuel fillerneck and made sure th eGremlin gas cap was still in
the
> > right position when installed. Then we installed the engine bay
wire
> > harness and figured out what wasn't needed and cut those wires
out and
> > unwrapped the entire harness to make a nice clean install when it
is
> > done.
> > Last thing I did today was to bolt on the carb and get the fuel
line
> > fittings out and installed. Still need to add the 6 AN fuel lines
from
> > the regulator to the carb.
> > Now I gotta take the family out to eat cause the wife wacked her
hand
> > and I don't want her to have to make dinner tonight.
> > O ya I saw a truck with big letters AMC today All Masonry
> > Construction. Wish I thought of that for me. I am a Mason.
> > So I guess it will be a few weeks before I get to fire up mt
Gremlin
> > now. possibly longer as hunting season starts on NOV 7th.
> > Gotta get another Deer to feed my family. I got one last year and
the
> > meat is about gone.
> >
> > Davis
> >

> Just wondering if you do your own butchering.. I was raised in a
> hunting family, where the only thing you send out is the head, if
its
> over a 10 pointer to be mounted.
> The irony is I will not be getting a deer this year, because my
> gremlin is in the garage, no where else to butcher it, and I refuse
> pay someone to do what comes natural for me. My kid has a swingset,
> it entered my mind to hang the carcass from thee, but he is 9 and I
> dont want this to come up in therapy when he is 17
> :-)

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car