[BaadAssGremlins] 72 Gremlin for SALE!!

All original AMC Gremlin with 304 V-8 and automatic on the column.
64,000 original miles, has small rust problems in doors and small ding
in right front fender. Comes with extra door and fender to replace.
Has factory A/C that still works and blows cold. New rear brakes with
manual drums all the way around. New front wheel bearings. Interior is
in excellent condition with the usual wear in the front bench seat
(drivers side wear) This car runs and drives excellent. If anyone is
interested in this car please contact John Herrell at 509-843-1764, or
he maybe contacted at jherrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx The car is located in
Pomeroy Washington. Asking price....3,000.... but if ya got some extra
cash a good offer will not be refused.
I have too much going on for me to purchase this car and I will post
pictures in Brother B's photo album.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: