[BaadAssGremlins] JUNK Gremlin grille i bought on ebay

[BaadAssGremlins] JUNK Gremlin grille i bought on ebay

Anybody here named WALT from Michigan? Named grmlindude73 on ebay.If
so...be prepared to get pissed off! I bought a SUPPOSEDELY PERFECT,
except paint rubbed,...early 70-72 Gremlin grille on ebay in August.
Paid alot for a used grille. OK, if it was as descdribed! On my
budget...$456.00 PLUS $50+ shipping is alot. When it arrived i about
messed myself! It was broken completely thru above the one headlight.
Also the recessed holes where the screws attach to the fender were
completely missing on one side of the grille.The guy did build a wood
box to ship it in..but the missing pieces were not in the (*)&^%$#
box!! SOOOO it was packed that way.Now..it was slightly too long for
the box! Was squashed into it. Boxwas Only about 1/4" too short.. thats
most likely what cracked it above the light...(giving the benifit of
the doubt).NO padding/bubble wrap/peanuts...nothing but wood tight
against the grille ends. At first the seller offered a whopping $100
refund. Then backed out of that! He did NOT insure it like i REQUESTED!
Only had $100 insurance thru DHL automatically! This bull on ebay is
getting out of hand! Paypal told me today that i'm pretty well going to
get a refund..BUT they are not too good at enforcing stuff! Getting
tired of ebay's crap. If anyone here is a friend of his...SORRY..but
this is as bunch of bull! Joe

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: