[BaadAssGremlins] ebay seller dolz4 anyone know him?

[BaadAssGremlins] ebay seller dolz4 anyone know him?

Anyone know a ebay seller named dolz4? He sells alot of amc parts. Just
wondering because awhile back he had a pair of "nos" motor mounts
listed on ebay. Pictured with a factory AMC parts wrapper behind them.
But when i asked if they were factory AMC or aftermarket...he
replied...new aftermarket replacement parts NOT amc.Now i give him
credit for being honest when asked directly.....but the photo was very
misleading. On purpose i'm sure. Recently i asked about a part he had
listed with a factory amc wrapper again..this time NO reply? I was VERY
interested in the part..but with NO reply?? I've learned the HARD way
to WATCH ebay very closely!!!! NOT calling the fellow a crook...but WHY
show a FACTORY AMC wrapper if it is infact a NEW aftermarket piece???
Hell you can get INDIAN/CHINEESE mounts(junk) wayyyy cheaper at
AutoZoneeee.  Now this guy does not say factory AMC NOS in the add,
just says NOS with a AMC wrapper in the photo? To me...this  leads you
to think factory AMC part..or am i dense?. Guess i'm just not good at
merchandizing when i sell...huh? There IS however ALOT of TOTAL
misrepresenting/lying about parts condition running rampant on ebay
right now!!Joe

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: