Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My engine is home!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My engine is home!

Rick,
 Aran uses my tools all the time. Getting his set for his 2nd b-day in Dec. The only trouble was keeping the engine steady and positioned with one hand and lowering it with the other hand.  I also used blankets on the firewall to keep from marking it up.
 I have the tranny next to the car and pulled out the  converter from storage. I also got the tranny bolts out and cleaned up. Will be putting it in tomorrow along with the headers and whatever else I can get done.
 Davis

Plumpy72@xxxxxxx wrote:
Davis,

Is your son using your tools to help with the build, or does he already have his own set?

Were the motor mounts the only problem?

Keep us up to date.........

 Rick

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car