Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: My engine is home!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: My engine is home!

Ralph,
 The tranny is a pro  727 built for 1000 HP  it has a rev man valvebody and transbrake. The converter is a TCI 8"  5000 stall Which will be close to the 500 FtLbs of TQ the engine makes  @ 4800
 Davis
rebade1 <rebade1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Great!!! Reading about your success stories is motivating. I didn't
hear what you put into the tranny and converter. Hopefully your
combination will give you the 500+ along with a little torque:-))

Ralph in MN

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, "Davis" <martin-davis@...>
wrote:

> Well yesterday I picked up my engine from the machine shop and by
the
> time I got home all I had time for was to move it from the truck to
> the garage. Today I got the day off cause of rain so I did some
> footwork to find some parts needed to get my fuel cell installation
> done then home to work on the Grem! I now have the engin bolted in
> with the new Prothane motor mounts. Not an easy task working all by
> yourself! I got it done without a single scratch to the engine bay.
> Got the tranny moved from one garage to th ebay with the gremlin
but
> couldn't locate the converter. I will find it tomorrow. I hope to
have
> the tranny and headers installed tomorrow night. Wife is working
till
> 5 so I will be playing with my car nut of a son. He read this
months
> CarCraft mag before I did!
> Davis Martin
> Amc Team
> 72 Gremlin X
> 12.6 @ 107 Scrap 360
> Soon to be 10.? @ 12? 500+ HP 401

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car