[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Back in the amc way

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Back in the amc way

Got to spraypainting my first sandblasted part today, the spring
perch. Sure looks good with the new bushings. Got left upper and lower
balljoints out, and the 2 control arms are ready for sandblasting.
Unfortunately, all of the parts were covered in Undercoating. My
solution to this was to take a 5 gal. peanut oil container and cut the
top off to make a poor mans partswasher. I topped it off with 3 gal.
diesel fuel. About 6 hrs. and the undercoating was soft enough to
scrub off.
Headed down dad's garage to continue sandblasting.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)