Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 7:40 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 'cuda scam?

Eddie, can you or anyone on the site tell me what rearend will bolt in to a '73 Gremlin for an engine swap? I am swapping a 232 for a 290. Does it even need a swap? I won't be racing the car but will punch it every once in a while. The 290 is bored .60 over & have a bigger bump stick than stock. Larry