From: "BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com" <BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com>
To: BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 6:43:37 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Digest Number 1480

HELLA SCAM!!

Posted by: "baadass73gremlin@aol.com" baadass73gremlin@aol.com   greasedgremlin360

Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:42 am (PST)

Eddie,Check this shit out man, a HEMI pro touring 'Cuda for only 6500$ these
retarded ass scammers are THAT freakin DUMB ,hell a BASKET CASE Hemi 'Cuds
goes for more than that MINUS the HEMI even.
Bart

_Click here: eBay Motors: Plymouth : Barracuda (item 220038393209 end time
Oct-21-06 13:25:13 PDT)_
(http://cgi.ebay. com/ebaymotors/ 1970-Plymouth- 426-HEMI- Pro-Tour- Cuda_W0QQitemZ22 0038393209QQihZ0 12QQcategoryZ640 9QQrdZ1QQcmdZVie wIte
m)

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less. __._,_.___

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car