Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Last Call: 73 Hornet hatchback $250...or it gets p

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Last Call: 73 Hornet hatchback $250...or it gets parted. [NJ]

I have an original front seat if you want it.
 Davis

Ed Veneck <edveneck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would be interested if the car wasn't so far away.
It would cost me almost a $700 to a $1000 just to ship
it to the midwest. If you do part it, I would be
interested in the front seat, if they are orginal and
rebuildable.
Thanks
Ed