Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Last Call: 73 Hornet hatchback $250...or it gets p

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Last Call: 73 Hornet hatchback $250...or it gets parted. [NJ]

John,
 Email me off list with your phone # I may be interested in saving this one after I finish my Gremlin.
 Davis

John W Rosa <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok, so this one has been sitting around, unable to get my attention for way too long.
It needs a new home. If not gone by the 31st, I?ll strip every good bit and eBay the
pieces off.

Late-?73 Hornet hatchback (has all ?74 changes), was 258/Auto, no engine/trans now.
Was pale yellow, now a GM blue-green, needs mild rust work and repaint. Black interior
is very good except front seat bottoms need recovering. Wiring harness was removed,
but is back in, needing final hookups.

Excellent drag car potential or even a pro-street-type driver. To return to ?stock, daily-driver?
would likely be way too much work.

Has clear PA title (just found it).

$250 cash as it sits.

I also have some spare parts that go with it for another $100. Rot free fenders and hood,
and some other bits and pieces.

Can also offer transport within 3 hours distance of Morristown, Morris County, NJ for $50
plus $0.50 per actual traveled mile one-way.

Last Call- November 4th, it?s parts.

John