Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC 20 Gears???????????

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC 20 Gears???????????

Davis,
Thanks for the informative response! Makes sense.
Charlie

In a message dated 10/8/2006 3:59:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I am gonna guess you have the wrong Carrier in your amc model 20 rear. There are 2 different carriers, one for hi gears and one for low gears. If you had 2:73's in your rear then the 3:54's wouldn't fit that carrier.
 Davis

Charlie "Cool Factor X"