From: baadass73gremlin@aol.com
To: BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2006 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Repo Man

In a message dated 10/7/2006 12:04:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, redneck2212@yahoo.com writes:
Neat little car. Not sure about California law, however here in Texas, when a car impounded, the lot first has to send out registered letter to last known owner (LKO). After one month, the car goes to auctions, sometimes dealers only, sometimes open to public. Warning, note that the time it sits in the storage lot it is $30-$50 a day. So if it sits there for say, 45 days, at $50 a day, you are looking at  $2250. Not counting the wrecker fees for initial towing, here it is $115. So now up to over $2300 and I guarantee you the lot will try to make a majority of that back or sell it to a wholesaler lot. Note you think shilling is bad on ebay, try live auctions, oldest trick in book, many plants in the crowd there for nothing more that to bid up vehicles
Eddie this asshole tow co. tried to do that with me over this 90 Dakota I had.I sold it o some teenage kid and he never turned the title in and drove it illigally and it broke down and they tracked the last owner down'ME'and tried to get me to pay 400$ i said the truck aint mine and i never got any more letters from them.
Bart

Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail. __._,_.___

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car