[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Door Weatherstrip Issues

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Door Weatherstrip Issues

That's great to hear- a rare thing with a larger firm these
days...especially two years after the sale. Very cool.

john

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina333@...>
wrote:

> I called 1aauto and the people there are very professional! They
called
> the manufacturer of the door weatherstrips and they are going to
send
> me a replacement set for free. Along with a return mail label for
the
> original ones. The manufacturer stated that they do not sell many
of
> the Gremlin repro. door weatherstrips and want the original back
> analyze the problem. So I should be getting new door weatherstrips
in
> the mail soon. The door pins & hinges were not an issue at the
body
> shop. The rubber material is just too thick to allow the doors to
> close. ~Lu~
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@>
> wrote:
> >
> > I have not heard of that problem yet. i got all my stuff from
Jeff
> Kennedy.
> >    Davis
> >
> > lumina333 <lumina333@> wrote:
> >           I bought a reproduction Gremlin door weatherstrip kit
from
> > www.1aauto.com. Today the body shop called me stating that the
doors
> > will not close with the new strips on them (too thick). Has
anyone
> > else experienced this problem? Is there a fix for it or does
anyone
> > have another source for this item? I am going to call 1aauto
tomorrow
> > about the problem but I doubt anything will be done about it
since I
> > bought them in 2004. UGH! ~Lu~

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional