[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Door Weatherstrip Issues

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Door Weatherstrip Issues

I called 1aauto and the people there are very professional! They called
the manufacturer of the door weatherstrips and they are going to send
me a replacement set for free. Along with a return mail label for the
original ones. The manufacturer stated that they do not sell many of
the Gremlin repro. door weatherstrips and want the original back to
analyze the problem. So I should be getting new door weatherstrips in
the mail soon. The door pins & hinges were not an issue at the body
shop. The rubber material is just too thick to allow the doors to
close. ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-davis@...>
wrote:

> I have not heard of that problem yet. i got all my stuff from Jeff
Kennedy.
>    Davis
>
> lumina333 <lumina333@...> wrote:
>           I bought a reproduction Gremlin door weatherstrip kit from
> www.1aauto.com. Today the body shop called me stating that the doors
> will not close with the new strips on them (too thick). Has anyone
> else experienced this problem? Is there a fix for it or does anyone
> have another source for this item? I am going to call 1aauto tomorrow
> about the problem but I doubt anything will be done about it since I
> bought them in 2004. UGH! ~Lu~

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: