[RE]Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin NOS Introduction Poster SOLD on ebay $

[RE]Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin NOS Introduction Poster SOLD on ebay $$$$$

Eddie ____
Oh My ! MOPAR !    :-}   You'll have to excuse Me while I go to the washroom with My Race & Rally mag.. Beep BEEP !

Subject : Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin NOS Introduction Poster SOLD on ebay $$$$$
Date : Sat, 23 Sep 2006 21:21:49 -0500
From : "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To : <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I had three NOS 1970 banners I sold a few years ago on ebay. People freaked out about those also. It had the little Gremlin "man" on it. It also had 'the only American brand new car for $1998.00*' on it, great looking thing, they were over 14 FEET long. All sold above $400. Only problem with them was while NOS, they were plastic. All the hippie ass colors were intact, however, my guess is that if someone decided to hang it in garage or warehouse, they would disentrigrate quickly due to stress. On the other side of coin, maybe someone with graphics shop or sign shop could repro them to make them availavle to public at reasonble price perhaps.

I also wish to add some original banners I have seen sell for over $5000.....some sell for over $10K. I don't see what the issue is, but glad it is Gremlin!

This is AMC buddy (and hardcore mopar collector Steven Juliano's collection. Check out some of his stuff.
http://www.stevenjuliano.com/home.htm]

Yes, the prototypes are real and some are worth millions of dollars. But that is not what grabs your attention I guess, it is all the shit on the walls and ceiling that brings back (to me at least) memory lane walking into old dealerships:
http://www.stevenjuliano.com/gallery.htm?load_img=1

Neat eh, anyone that has AMC memorbilia for sale let me know I pay top dollar for it and it either:

A. ends up in my big personal collection
B. gets authentically reproduced to share with hobby
C. all of the above!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825