Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Progress Report: 74 Gremmie

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Progress Report: 74 Gremmie

Lots of work but worth it. I went through all that 4 years ago with my 72 X.
 Davis

djdaveinpa <djdave@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Im keeping this lil online journal for my own use, but no secrets, right?

Last night I got the rest of the 20 yr. old fuel out of the tank,
dropped the tank, and found out the inside of the tank is a mess. Will
need to etch and "por" it. Outside is like new.
Took the back brakes apart, had to punch out the adjusters to get one
drum off. I will most likely need a new drum on 1 side. got to measure
today. Max width is 10.060 in.
Rear susp. inspection revealed the car needs all the leaf spring
bushings, and wheel cyl. boots. Looks as if I will need to replace
every rubber part on the car.

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car