[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fresh Cheries Gremlin Custom's & Spring compressor

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fresh Cheries Gremlin Custom's & Spring compressor question........

BART - LMAO!!!!

I just got back from Wally World & bought 2 more of the put-it-together
Cherry kits. One was already painted blue, the other one in primer. The
store did not have any Mopar kits, only Plymouths. I will hit Hobby
Lobby this evening and look over their model kit selection. This gives
me something to do while waiting for my full scale car to come out of
the spray booth. It is nearly finished. They are putting the fenders &
doors back on and prepping it for the final color coat. The instructor
stated that he is going to also put some clear into the final coat to
give it that glassy look that I want. The upholstery on the seats is
completed and that shop is only waiting for me to roll the body to them
for the install of the interior.

Does anyone have a SIMPLE and SAFE way to change out the front springs?
I rented a spring compressor and used an impact wrench the last time I
changed them, but I had to reverse the clamps on the compressor set in
order to get it to work on the Gremlin. I still felt like it was
dangerous while doing it. ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@... wrote:

> Lu,I'm turning one into a replica of my friends 74 9 sec drag
gremlin.I
> could easily do one of mine by taking it all apart and spray painting
it primer
> gray and just set the body only back on the frame and viola my 73
basket case
> lol
> Bart

<*> Your email settings: