Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Heres a Picture of my F/C Red White and Blue G

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Heres a Picture of my F/C Red White and Blue Gremlin.

Yeah My Clubs pretty cool about My Gremlin and they wanted the pics up there.

And Davis That is my IT 490k its a major handful.

Thanks for all the responses about the RWB car......I saw a Pic in davis' folder of one so I had to paint my little Gremlin like his.....Er.....Little grem..

Bill Mason <grandmas_grape@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Denis I can't seem to get to the Pic of the R/W/B Gremlin.

I must say I love the Color idea & Loved the Pics of the Car in
Your Group Photo file.

I'm sure everybody knows of the MotorMax ( Fresh Cherries ) 74
Gremlin Die-Cast cars. I got 3 Cars right off the Bat! Two Met Blue
& one Black. First thing I did was take the black one apart. Filed
off the Roof rack! Repainted it the Plum color when I did the Mother
In-laws car. Made the Die-Cast look the Same , She loved it.

Now I've striped the other two! One I'm doing the same as My
Brother In-laws Gremlin! Med Gold flake. I'ts done now & as a Gift
to Him. I even took Pics of the Engine so I could get it close to
the same.

I'm also working on #3. It is the R/W/B as Your car is! Did it as a
Pro Stree with a Wheelie stand. Wheelie stand can be removed ,
placed at a small lift OR Max lift. I'll take some Pics & post them.

Bill

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, baadass73gremlin@... wrote:

> Daaamn Dennis,you did an awesome job on that thing,you sure now
how to turn
> chicken shit into chicken soup what with the hidious green it used
to be.
> Bart

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car