Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Davis..R4B?

 Bart,
 Sorry, I thought it was a private email not on BAG. I am Over our little spat.
 Davis

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 9/6/2006 5:13:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, martin-davis@sbcglobal.net writes:
Naw I sold it about a month ago, needed cash for my engine build. Now I need a v-gate 4 spd shifter. Bart sold his to someone after i told him I would take it and was waiting for his addy to send the payment.
 Davis
Davis.DO NOT start any shit on here.you and I have discussed this matter and its CLOSED and it will NOT be discussed on here understand!
Bart

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car