[BaadAssGremlins] Been offline too much...how is everyone coming with p

[BaadAssGremlins] Been offline too much...how is everyone coming with projects?

OK. I've been offline wayyy too much the last couple of months!! Lost
about 75% of the messages of our Gremlin group,AMC list,AMC
forum...etc!! How is everyone coming with their projects? My Daughter's
wedding in early August,and this summers opressive HEAT  really KO'd
me this year!! Not to mention BADLY spraining my back this spring right
after pulling the engine,trans from her AMX. THAT really slowed me
down.Now i'm trying to catch up with my projects that got laid
aside.Been insulating the walls,hanging osb board,painting walls in my
garage. TRYING to organize the mess so i can re-assemble my wifes
AMX...THEN i can asemble my new 401 and install it in my Gremmie!!
YEEEE HAAAA! Need to paint my engine compartment also.Hope all of you
are doing well!! AMC content...i've been moving around ALOT of AMC
parts TRYING to get to my walls to finish them.My original  PLAN was to
do the interior of my garage when i built it about 5 years ago...but
due to also remodling my house at same time...i ran out of garage $$$.
Sooooo now i have to move tons of
blocks,trannies,heads,fenders,doors..etc...etc... just to SEE the
walls. Then i insulate,nail up osb,paint..THEN try to organize stuff!
What a huge pain!!Why is it...no matter how BIG you build a garage..it
is NEVER close to big enough??? Tooo much collecting?? hahaha. Later,Joe