[BaadAssGremlins] Re: [AMC-List] how not to sell a car

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: [AMC-List] how not to sell a car

Hey, you would be smiling like Fido here too
http://i11.ebayimg.com/01/i/08/3b/7d/4f_1.JPG
 if you just let loose a load of Alpo...just to PO the missus knowing she
will have to be the bucket brigade! How many of you remember Castor Oil?
Yeee.....can dot the letter i on the wall.

Here is a Katrina car a state 1/2 over and in better shape, granted it is a
Rebel, but shares same body with Ambassador:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230021204016
started at $599, now $499 and still no bites! Maybe we fido over there with
them nutrias!

Them nutrias good eatin you know. Frank, you in the military (and thanks for
serving our country and be safe in Afghanistan) but here is a government
website on how to cook rats. I mean nutria:
http://www.nutria.com/site14.php
yeallllllee....them dare Cajuns et anything you put enough spice on it, pass
the Jax and Dixie, maybe a Hamms!

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825