Re: [BaadAssGremlins] CSR electric waterpump on a street/strip 401???

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] CSR electric waterpump on a street/strip 401???

In a message dated 9/5/2006 2:34:24 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx writes:
OK. Has anyone had experience with, or used a CSR
electric water pump on a street/strip V8?? It's the
complete assy NOT a belt driven stock-type pump. I
don't beleive that they have the provision for the
by-pass hose that goes from the Thermostat housing to
the water pump.?? What effect would that by-pass hose
fitting being plugged off have with a thermostat
installed in a street/strip engine?? My 401 has
aluminum heads(will have as soon as i assemble it)!!
Need info soon!! Thankyou to anyone with info!! Joe
Joe,do not even bother with that damn ill fitting CSI pump.use a Milodon or other brand hi po alum water pump and you'll be fine,My friend Todds 9 sec Gremlin has a Miliodon alum water pump.those denenbear/CSI shit is for race only cars
Bart

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS