Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 401 turbo :::Donnie

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 401 turbo :::Donnie

I love both the sites. I use them everyday.  Both have been a great help in my restifacation of my gremlin.

Plus I like barts Tattoo........ :)

LOL!!!!

Donnie Solomon <Donnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Tim, we have been to have you on GremlinX.com for a couple years.
Early on Bart and I discussed our sites and agreed that we wanted the
sites not to compete with each other, but for both to be great
reresources for all of us Gremlin and AMC fans.

This forum is fantastic, Bart is a good friend and has done a
great job with this group. I follow both and am always amazied with
the wealth of knowledge out there. This Forum and my site offer places
we can help each other out.

Donnie Solomon
www.GremlinX.com

PS Hey Bart I'm finally in the process of installing a "Hot"
401/727/9" rear in my Red Gremlin. I guess you won me over, haha.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Kottman" <timkott@...>
wrote:

> I'm new to this site, have been over at Gremlinx now for about 2
years. this site seems a lot
> more based on what im interested in. i Have just finished building
a 401 for my 72 gremlin.
> I have the turbo 400 from the jeep cherokee i took the engine out
erof. what would it take to
> convert the 4wd unit into 4wd. Just a new tailshaft? would it be a
short or long tailshaft?

> thanks for any help guys.

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS