[BaadAssGremlins] Hornet AMX sighting

I was on my back from a demolition derby over in Harmony yesterday and was kinda unfamiliar with the roads. I took a wrong exit off of the interstate, but looked at the map and saw where I had to go. Any way I looked over to my right and there was a red '77 Hornet AMX. So I hit the brakes and turned around. I knocked on the guys door and we started talking about his Hornet. I guess his sister bought it new in Florida and it has had several cross country trips in its 130k miles. It had the original 304 that had been rebuilt recently with an .040 overbore and Edelbrock manifold and 4 bbl hooked up to a 904 and 20 rear. He said he has had the 904 rebuilt several times. It is kinda grungy in its original paint with worn out interior. He said he had a new decal kit. He drives it less than 500 miles a year. He was wondering if the 2.5 inch exhaust with no cats or tailpipes would pass inspection, so I told him to register it as an antique auto. I told him about this group but he didnt seem too interested.
I wanted to show him my car, but I didnt drive it because I didnt want it getting hit in the pits at the derby. I guess it pays off to travel new roads.                        Luke

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail. __._,_.___

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS