Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Dang Nice gremlin On Ebait!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Dang Nice gremlin On Ebait!!!

Not only is it in my neck of the woods, he lives on the same street although a couple of miles away..The car is nice. I started to buy it for $2200.00 a couple of months ago but then he painted it and the price jumped. The paint isnt that great, he didnt trim it out but it is a rust free car that hauls.......I love the car.....eddie walker

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey, that is Eddie Walkers neck of woods? Here is seller's main link:
http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZphilQ5fseals23
here is actual item number if link broke:
270021664191
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com
www.planethoustonamx.com

Get your email and more, right on the new Yahoo.com __._,_.___

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS