Re: [BaadAssGremlins] You know you're driving a Gremlin when . . .

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] You know you're driving a Gremlin when . . .

In a message dated 8/23/2006 11:43:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, twa1950@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Yea I hear the Wayne's World comment all the time. I never correct them. At least they are in the right family. I also get ask all the time if it has a four cylinder in it or what size 4 cylinder does it have. Most of the time I just tell it has a 232  six in it and let it go. If the guy looks like he is really interested I tell them that Gremlins only had 4 cylinders in them in 77 and 78 and they are rare as hen teeth's. I tell them most had either 232 or 258 but before 76 you could get a 304 V8 from the factory. I get damn a V8 in a Gremlin I thought they all had 4 cylinders. I don't guess this should shock me. In the Pinto the 4 is all that you could get and my Gremlin has been called a Pinto more than once.
Terry
Actually Terry,you could get a 2.8 liter V6 in the Pinto and 76 was the last year for the 304 option in the Gremlin.
Bart

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS