Re: [BaadAssGremlins] various AMC parts for sale

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] various AMC parts for sale

Speaking o Rebel's. I saw one at the Mopar Nationals in Indy It was red, white, & blue with a 360 and it was For Sale for only $5,500.

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQsassZmrsamcQQhtZ-1 If the link does not work you
can search under MRSAMC Seatbelts tilt steering wiring harness 71 hornet
rocker chrome 67 rebel electric wiper setup hornet gremlin kick panels lots
more bryan teamamc@sasktel.net
======================
anyone interested in any of Bryan's stuff his main link is above, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com
www.planethoustonamx.com

Technology, sufficently advanced, would be indistinguishable
from magic.
Redneck from birth. Rebel by choice.
CJ

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail. __._,_.___

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS