Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Not AGAIN!! AMC Vindication Trophy

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Not AGAIN!! AMC Vindication Trophy

I wonder what hurts them worse. Their bank accounts our their a**** from being kicked from a AMC.

GrublinX@xxxxxxx wrote:
Well, here we go again. Entered a car show today at a local high school - money to benefit the kids sport teams. Very few of the stuck up gear heads with their $60, 000 plus Mopar, Chevy (yawn) cars would even acknowledge the Gremlin. (My wife brought it to my attention, so I know it was not my imagination).
Well, you should have seen those jerks when one of the judges announced over the loud speaker that I had won a trophy AND asked that I drive "Cool Factor X" up to the grand stand to pick it up!!  There I went, parading right past all of them. Man, their mouths dropped for so long that it will take the janitors a week to get all the drool of the pavement. Absolutely freekin' PRICELESS!

Charlie "Cool Factor X"

Technology, sufficently advanced, would be indistinguishable
from magic.
Redneck from birth. Rebel by choice.
CJ

Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS