Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 7:35 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey Eddie!

In a message dated 8/16/2006 7:02:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, taylorrocker@xxxxxxx writes:
Hey Eddie, Got anything you wanna trade?
Mark
Mark Eddies selling his genuine SC/Hornet rwb car ,maybe you can make Eduardo a deal?cmoon Eddie,I know you wanna have a set of wheels you can tear up the strip in.quit being a car show reject and get into the haulin ass brigade
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS