Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Cool Factor X

All this talk has me thinking about putting a VW engine in a Lotus. I think I'll get right on it!

-----Original Message-----
From: redneck2212@xxxxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 7:27 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Cool Factor X

That's a first. I never heard of a mopar in a GM.

Bradley Jones <wagonmasterx5@yahoo.com> wrote:
We have a guy in town that bored a 440 Mopar to a 454 and put it in a '69 Camaro.

twa1950@yahoo.com wrote:
I agree with Bart I think you could find an AMC if you looked hard enough. I kind of understand why people do it with AMC's but why do they put Ford engines in Chevy's and Chevy engines in Fords. We even have a guy who runs around here in a 65 Mustang with a Chevy 350 in it.
Terry