From: moparedwalker@yahoo.com
To: BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Cool Factor X

Nothing says " I Love you, my sweet car"  like a MOPAR

baadass73gremlin@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 8/17/2006 12:55:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, redneck2212@yahoo.com writes:
As soon as I find a 340. It will be Extra Strength Pepto Bismol
 a 340?why a mopar?hell a 350 chevy is an easier drop in than a mopar.
Bart

Technology, sufficently advanced, would be indistinguishable
from magic.
Redneck from birth. Rebel by choice.
CJ