Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1973 GREMLIN for sale

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1973 GREMLIN for sale

I wish I had the 5K and it was closer to home. You have to have more than that tied into it.

Terry

Mark Taylor <taylorrocker@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Man my damn digital camera messed up on me. The more people talk about it
the more I want to keep it!
Mark

>From: baadass73gremlin@aol.com
>To: BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1973 GREMLIN for sale
>Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 20:32:49 EDT
>

>In a message dated 8/16/2006 6:04:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
>taylorrocker@msn.com writes:
>
>AMC 390, New Hayes billet flywheel, New zoom clutch, 8 point cage,
>Lakewood bellhousing, T-10, AMC 20 rear, New summit cam, New summit
>plug wires, new red/white/blue paint job, new weldracing star
>frontrunners, new front tires, M/T slicks, American Racing rear
>wheels, Hedman Headers, Hurst shifter, 750 holley, edlebrock torkerII,
>new MSD 6AL ignition, Jegs traction bars, Jegs driveshaft loop, jegs
>line lock and a complete 258 NHRA stock eliminator motor. $5000.00
>
>Mark Taylor
>972-358-0151
>Lewisville, Texas
>

>Mark your Gremlin is a finished version of what i'm trying to do with my
>73,damn i wish i had 5K I'd buy yers in a minute.Did you ever send those
>pics i
>asked for yet?i can't wait to see em as yer grem is so 'Baad Ass'!
>Bart

Get your email and more, right on the new Yahoo.com __._,_.___

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS