Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1973 GREMLIN for sale

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1973 GREMLIN for sale

In a message dated 8/16/2006 6:04:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, taylorrocker@xxxxxxx writes:
AMC 390, New Hayes billet flywheel, New zoom clutch, 8 point cage,
Lakewood bellhousing, T-10, AMC 20 rear, New summit cam, New summit
plug wires, new red/white/blue paint job, new weldracing star
frontrunners, new front tires, M/T slicks, American Racing rear
wheels, Hedman Headers, Hurst shifter, 750 holley, edlebrock torkerII,
new MSD 6AL ignition, Jegs traction bars, Jegs driveshaft loop, jegs
line lock and a complete 258 NHRA stock eliminator motor. $5000.00

Mark Taylor
972-358-0151
Lewisville, Texas
Mark your Gremlin is a finished version of what i'm trying to do with my 73,damn i wish i had 5K I'd buy yers in a minute.Did you ever send those pics i asked for yet?i can't wait to see em as yer grem is so 'Baad Ass'!
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS