Non-existent feedback and a high opening bid usually equals no bids. Also, anybody who calls an auction with a $4200 opening bid a no reserve auction automatically loses any credibility with me. Lots of stuff looks non-original, even in the limited pictures available. Non-original color, non-original interior--not what I would cal a restoration--although it might be a nice car.
I'd probably pay that for a nice, stock, original, un-messed with '70 Gremlin, but not this car.
Onree

on 8/16/06 12:48 PM, Eddie Stakes at eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx did write:

Mark Skurnick sent me the following auction, take a look.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com <http://www.planethoustonamx.com>

----- Original Message -----
From: Mark Skurnick <mailto:mark.skurnick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Why no bids?
Eddie,
Just curious:  why does this Ornage 70 Gremlin have 0 bids?
The Green 73 has 23 bids

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMC-Gremlin-1970-AMC-Gremlin-Clean-Inline-6-Orange-Restored-L-K-NR_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ5357QQihZ013QQitemZ230018682353QQrdZ1
Thank you,
Mark Skurnick

I told him possibly (and this is my guess) is
A=the seller has only one feedback
B=the opening bid is $4200
C=the auction claims the car only has 59,000 original miles. Someone correct me if wrong, but this speedometer was not even used until 1975.
Eddie Stakes

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS